NAV integration solutions | Markets
NAV integration solutions
The obligation of notifications towards Nemzeti Adó- és Vámhivatal means a significant administration task to companies. To reduce this administration to a great extent (or even completely), we have deveoped our NAV integration solutions, which provide direct and automated notifications to our clients through an electronic data connection provided by the office.
The aim of our NAV integration solutions is to provide an easy-to-use interface and reliable technology in order to process and electronically submit the data available in the entities' ERP system, and also to receive feedback from NAV.
- EKAER number applications
- Customs administration
- Excise data service and EMCS
- Quick and effective data reporting thanks to the electronic connection to the NAV’s system
- Data service is provided without user interaction thanks to notification processes which can be completely automated
- We provide a follow-up service related to legislation, so legal conformity is always ensured
- Data security – within a closed system, data protection is ensured; any modifications are logged
- We provide integrity with any ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Baan, etc..)
An easy-to use, independent application that helps entities handle EKAER notifications in a simple and quick way, as well as automate these notifications and easily find the logged data.
A professional customs software which supports the customs handling processes of companies in normal and simplified proceedings as well - of course, legal compliance is ensured as well.
- NCTS (freight forwarding services)
- ARUREG data connection
- ICS/ECS electronic notification of a summary declaration
- ELEKTV - Customs storage notifications
Our communications application NavCom makes the business processes of customs procedures through banks quicker. It is integrated with the central system of the bank as well as the appropriate systems of NAV, thus ensuring an immediate confirmation of receiving payments for customs debts.
Régens’ VATapp software solution supports online invoice data supply, which means it provides compliance with the latest NAV regulation. According to this new regulation, from July 2018 all enterprises will be obliged to forward the data of those invoices in real time which have a VAT value of at least 100.000 HUF.
The domestic summary report in VAT return has been obligatory since 2013. Filling in a report for every partner is required for the compliance, which can cause a huge administrative burden for the financial departments. However, with our ÁNYK 65M Import solution you can forget the manual form filling process, since our it automates the filling procedure. In addition to autonomous operation, our software can be integrated into any ERP system with both modern and less flexible management solutions.