Information about data processing of Alrite
We kindly ask you to read carefully this information about data processing, in which our company informs the users of “Alrite” application about processing and protecting data, and about the right of the data’s subject.
If you are under the age of 18, please read this privacy statement with your legal representative and make your consent only with the consent of your legal representative.
In case of any questions, comment please contact us on the contact information below.
Company name: Régens Zrt.
Seat: 1117 Budapest, Prielle Kornélia utca 19/D
Phone number: +36 1 205 3090
Contact details for data management matters:
Phone number: +36 1 205 3090
Who are we to whom you entrust your personal data?
Régens Informatikai Zártkörűen Működő Részvénytársaság is a business company registered in Hungary, having their registered office and a branch in Hungary providing information technology services as core activity.
Whose data are subject of data processing and why?
Our data processing regulation and information governs the process of natural person’s data, i.e., governs all data processions in which our company acquires data, that may be linked to a natural person or may identify a natural person.
There are several ways our company may acquire personal data through the use of the Alrite app.
- During registration for the application, we may acquire names and contact information.
- When uploading and storing materials to the application, the material itself (audio or video material or its text version created during the use of the application) may contain personal data. Such materials are compiled by the person uploading them, and the content thereof is not under the control of Régens Zrt.
- If you provide us with a recommendation in connection with the application, we may process your name, email address, employer and position.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we may process your name and your e-mail address.
The data we process is always obtained from you, you provide it to us.
Which regulations govern the data processing?
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
Law Nr CXII from the Year 2011 about the information self-governing right and the freedom of information
Opinions of the Commission’s Working Group Nr 29, of the European Data Protection Board and of the National Data Protection Office.
What principles do we follow when processing your data?
Our company processes data according to the regulations of the GDPR and the following principles:
- lawfulness: the company has a legal basis for the processing as laid down in the regulation: there is a reason for the processing
- fairness: the data procession occurs according to the legal regulations regarding the interests of the data’s subject, we do not process your data in a way that misleads you or misrepresents its purpose,
- transparency: data processing is traceable at all stages
- purpose limitation: the data will be processed only according to the goal determined in advance about which the data subject has been informed,
- data minimalization: data will be collected only to the extent and for the duration necessary for the legal basis, in accordance with the purpose, and for the purposes and for the duration of which you have been informed in advance.
- accuracy: we strive to ensure that the stored information corresponds to reality. For this purpose, the right of correction, restriction and deletion will be ensured. With regard to accuracy, the uploaded and transcribed material is approximately 90% accurate, which largely depends on the quality of the audio recording (e.g., the type of microphone used). Our company does not make any changes to the transcribed material, it is recorded as transcribed by the application and edited by the user.r.
- storage limitation: data is kept only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose,
- integrity and confidentiality: we ensure access to data only to persons whose access is necessary for fulfilling the services or for the determined goal.
Why is my data processed?
If you subscribe to our newsletter or provide us with a recommendation, we will process your data based on your consent. Therefore, under Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR, the legal basis for data processing is your consent.
Please note that after deleting your personal data, we will keep your e-mail address for 2 years. Your e-mail address will be treated in the legitimate interest of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. This is to ensure that our free version is not misused.
How and for what purpose do we process your data?
We will process the personal data and information you provide to us only in relation to the purpose for which you provide it and will use it only to communicate with you in order to fulfil your requests. The purpose of data processing is the use of the application, the improvement of the application after use or, based on your consent, to send you information materials.
Our company stores the data electronically, on a server equipped with appropriate security measures. No data is stored in printed format.
Since the server used for storage is the property of Régens Zrt., no one else can access the data on the server. The secure storage and transfer to the server of the data is further improved by the fact that the Alrite application website is protected by the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS) protocol, which ensures data integrity and confidentiality between the user’s computer and the website. Data sent using HTTPS is protected by the Transport Layer Security (TLS), protocol, which provides three key layers of protection:
- Encryption – the protocol encrypts the transmitted data, securing it from unauthorized access.
- Data Integrity – the data cannot be modified or infected during transmission without the system detecting it.
- Authentication – the protocol confirms if users are communicating with the correct website. Also, it provides protection against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Our company will only transmit data if required to do so by law.
Information regarding deletion
Audio and video materials uploaded as part of the Starter and Lite packages and related text files are stored in the application database for 7 days.
For Plus, Prime, Premium and Professional service packages, these files are stored for 1 year, unless the subscriber (user) decides to delete one (or even all) of their own.
Once deleted, the files will be destroyed, they no longer will be available and cannot be restored in either the Alrite system or the application database.
Files uploaded to the system or dictated, as well as related text files, are automatically deleted by the system after the storage period included in the subscription package.
The personal data provided during registration will be stored during the use of the application, i.e., as long as the registration is active, or will be deleted after 5 years of continuous use of the Starter version.
You can delete your registration at any time from our system using the relevant menu item. Electronic data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be restored. If you have any problems with the deletion, we will delete your data at your request.
Please note that after deletion, only your e-mail address will be found in our system, your other data will be permanently and irreversibly deleted.
Personal data provided during registration will be automatically deleted at the end of the 5th year from the end of the trial or subscription period. Electronic data will be deleted in such a way that it cannot be restored.
Audio materials uploaded by the subscriber or recorded with a microphone in the Alrite application, together with the related text files, can only be accessed by the subscriber or, in the case of business use, by users who log into the subscriber’s system with a password.
The subscriber has the exclusive right to view, download and use the audio and text files for any other purpose. These files cannot be viewed by anyone else, not even the current (admin) administrator or developers of the Alrite software or the data scientists involved in the development of artificial intelligence. These files can only be viewed with the express permission of the user. Also, these files will not be used by developers for improving the deep learning-based voice and word processing algorithms of the Alrite system or to develop Alrite for functional purposes. To avoid this, other procedures and publicly accessible data files are available.
What should I know about cookies and other loggings?
Furthermore, during the use of our applications your browser may send us automatic information when you open or use a web address such data as: IP address, opened webpage, activity logging. We may get information about the used hardware as type, operation system, settings or unique identifiers. This information depends on your settings, so we recommend that you study the user’s menu, user’s guide regarding information-technology, -security before using the device.
The Régens Zrt. also informs you about cookies on its homepage and asks for your consent. We do not collect or store data accessed from cookies. Profiling, automated decision making is not carried out from data obtained in one way or another.
We do not use this data to identify individual preferences.
What should I know when I sign up for a newsletter service?
Régens Zrt. will send out newsletters, which are usually about its services and products, only when the data subjects have consented to this by checking the dedicated box via email or online. At the bottom of the newsletter, the data subjects are informed of their rights: the possibility to unsubscribe. In the case of unsubscription, our company will delete the data of the data subject for the purpose of sending the newsletter and will no longer process it.
How is the data processed if I provide a recommendation to the company?
We would be grateful if you shared your positive experience in the form of a recommendation and allowing us to publish it. To ensure that the recommendation is authentic, we will publish it with your name or the name of the company using the service and your position, if you gave us your consent by e-mail or by checking the appropriate box online. The recommendation will only be posted on the platforms indicated by you. Your recommendation will be processed until you withdraw your consent. Please inform us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you withdraw your consent to the publication of your recommendation. In this case, your recommendation will be deleted within 3 business days.
What kind of rights do I have regarding processing my data?
Right to information
You have the right to be informed in a comprehensible manner about the reason why, what data we process, how and for how long. In order to provide you with the information we need to identify you, we may give you the information only personally in previously agreed office time or you may request it in writing. In the case of a written request, two witnesses are required for the request; in the case of an electronic request, we can accept and fulfil requests from your own email address, which email address is processed by us. If this is not possible, please submit a written request authorized by two witnesses by post. We fulfil the request free of charge within 15 days of the receipt of the request.
Disposition with the data: right to rectification, right to object, right to restriction and erasure, data portability
For the request of the data’s subject, Régens Zrt. corrects or supplements the inaccurate personal data without delay.
The data subject may object any time to the processing of his or her personal data based on the public interest, execution of public service, legal interest. The data controller may process the data further only if he proves that the processing is reasoned by righteous reasons with forcing effect, which have priority against the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject, or they are in connection with submitting, validation or protection of legal claims. If the data subject objects to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, the personal data may no longer be processed for those purposes.
At the request of the data subject, the data controller shall restrict the processing where the accuracy of the data is contested, the processing is unlawful, but the data subject requests only restriction and not erasure, the data controller no longer has a legal basis, but the data subject requests processing for the exercise of a right, or during the time of the investigation pending a decision on the lawfulness of the processing following an objection by the data subject. The data subject shall be informed of the lifting of the restriction.
If you do not want your personal data to be processed, you can delete it from your profile, so the entire profile will be deleted. Upon request withdrawal of consent or objection by the data subject, the controller shall promptly erase personal data concerning the data subject, unless the processing is still necessary for another legal ground, or the processing is justified in the public interest or necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. The data must also be erased if they have been unlawfully processed or if their erasure is required by law.
Régens Zrt. informs about the correction, limitation, erasure of the data the data’s subject, if it does not prove impossible or needs special force.
The data subject is entitled to submit a complain to the authority appointed for this task:
For the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (www.naih.hu, email@example.com, +3613911400, 1055 Budapest, Falk Miksa utca 9-11).
Against the decision or silence of the authority, the data’s subject may appeal to court.
The data subject is entitled to go to court in case of unlawful procession of his personal data.
May an unauthorized third person access my personal data?
If your data has been compromised or is at risk of being compromised by an unauthorized third party, we are talking about a data breach.
There has been no privacy incident at our company since its inception. It is a possible, albeit unlikely, risk that an incident may occur at the cloud service provider or that our colleague’s username and password get stolen.
Régens Zrt. does the following in order to prevent the above:
- it will allow access to personal data only to those whose work strictly requires it, and access to data is protected with a username and a password,
- it will constantly monitor its servers and IT security system, will require that the company providing IT services implements adequate security measures, will adjusts its equipment accordingly and will carefully choose a trusted cloud service provider; and
- it will inform its employees about the necessary data protection measures and will educate them on how to properly protect their username and password.
Date: Budapest, 14/07/2021
Updated: Budapest, 17/02/2022
Régens Informatikai Zrt.